Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Latest HD+ card not clearing

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonnetpete
  • Start date Start date
S

sonnetpete

Guest
I'm running the VIX image on a VU+ Solo and for the last 12 months I've had valid HD+ subscription card (for F1 in HD) and using Scam 3.59 to clear it. I bought a new card when the old one expired but Scam 3.59 no longer clears it. I've downloaded Scam 3.60, transferred it across, installed it via IPK and rebooted. However in Softcam manager it's still showing Scam 3.59. Any ideas or should I try another softcam?
 
FTP into the softcam folder and see if the latest one is there and if so may need permssions changingto 755
 
Sorry, but I'm still struggling with the same problem as in my original post. I've FTP'd into the softcam folder, deleted the softcams in there and FTP'd the Scam 3.60.ipk file over. Then installed it using the VIX menu. It doesn't show up in the softcam folder or in softcam manager. Do exactly the same procedure with Scam 3.59 and it shows in softcam manager and can be started as usual. Am I missing something??
 
no, there's a problem with Scam versions on the downloads server, just discovered last night due to another user here.
can you use cccam or oscam for now?
I should hopefully have a new working Scam up tomorrow after a few tests are done.
 
Ah ok.....it's not a problem will wait till tomorrow......thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top