Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Latest image causes Duo2 to loop

Not 100% sure on build, I did an update this morning and another this afternoon I thought it said 14
 
Build 14? you sure?
I'm pretty sure it was build 14, but it's difficult to tell now because the box is in a continuous boot loop. Not sure how I can tell now? Can't see anything in the crash log that would tell me.

Edit: too late again with my post!
 
box gets in loop an restarting on update build 14.Had to reflash with 13 and reload backupsettings.Now update is flashing forever.
 
Certain crash after update to Helios 14

I'm pretty sure it was build 14, but it's difficult to tell now because the box is in a continuous boot loop. Not sure how I can tell now? Can't see anything in the crash log that would tell me.

Edit: too late again with my post!

My box is a Vu+ Solo 2. All good until update to Build Helios 14 see http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37763-Valis-font-dependency&p=287751&viewfull=1#post287751

I have also included a better picture of crash, and corresponding log.

Thanks for looking into
 

Attachments

Boot loop here, too. VuDuo2 + Helios build 14. (online update)
 
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your quick reply and response, could you also include some instructions on how to apply build 15,
regards
Tom.
 
If you're in the 'boot loop' situation, you can use the telnet command:
Code:
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
If the box is up & running you can upgrade via the GUI.

In both cases: make sure to await build 15 to be available.
 
Hi Rob,

Just to say the zip file worked, thanks for all your help and time,

Much appreciated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top