Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Latest update messed up my Harmony remote?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gkf9
  • Start date Start date
G

gkf9

Guest
I have a Harmony remote that as been working great, flashed the latest update. But now everytime I press the volume
up on my remote, It seems like the LX speed box is getting a command and it then brings up the mute sign from the box, mutes it for a second, but if I press volume up again it then turns my amp up.

If i then press the mute button on my Harmony remote this will mute the box but then also brings up the info box on the LX2.

As anything changed with the IR codes?

TIA
 
Hey gkf9, just wanted to let you know I had a similar issue but with a different box (Venton HD2) I eventually fixed it by changing the "input devices" settings, go to "configure remote control type" cycle through until you find the correct one for you remote. The one that worked for me was "OdinM9"

Before you do this make sure you can control your box using webif or phone app as your remote might not work with some of the options.
 
Ok brilliant thanks, I'll bear that in mind, I ended up rolling back to a earlier Image, all seems well again atm. Not had much time to check it yet, as I had to go out.
Will give a good check over later on.

Thanks again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top