S
sherry
Guest
Ever since i got my VU+ Duo2 my LCD screen goes blank after a few hours.
I have tried a couple of versions of VIX and i am now running the last zeus image.
I have tried altering the settings for it but there is that many in there i am not sure what i am doing with it.
Is there a setting that is shutting the display off after a set period of time.
The only way to get it back is a resart.
Cheers.
I have tried a couple of versions of VIX and i am now running the last zeus image.
I have tried altering the settings for it but there is that many in there i am not sure what i am doing with it.
Is there a setting that is shutting the display off after a set period of time.
The only way to get it back is a resart.
Cheers.