P
pabloe
Guest
Hi had my giga quad a few days now, got everything as i wanted it and since updating to the latest version 712. My LCD picons no longer change when i change channel.
i.e. if say I'm on BBC1 and i change channel, the lcd display stays on BBC1 and doesn't display the new channel picon. hope that makes sense.
I haven't changed anything and i also tried to install my backup that was made when i upgraded. but its still the same.
any help would be most appreciated.
thanks in advance.
i.e. if say I'm on BBC1 and i change channel, the lcd display stays on BBC1 and doesn't display the new channel picon. hope that makes sense.
I haven't changed anything and i also tried to install my backup that was made when i upgraded. but its still the same.
any help would be most appreciated.
thanks in advance.