Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

LCD screen

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
54
Points
48
Age
65
just received my duo2 4K and cannot find how to activate the nice LCD screen with LCD4 config.On tv screen and computer I see the nice screen as it was on my duo2 but on box I keep seeing standard screen in middle of box. How do I activate that nice LCD screen config pls ?
 
You can select a different front panel display skin. Only the Duo 2 needed LCD4 linux plugin. Other receivers do nothave it pre-installed. If you do install it, your receiver will have slow downs but you will be able o configure the screen. Do you have a the "Duo 4k" or "Duo 4K SE"? There isn't a "duo2 4K" as far as I am aware.

Can you please NOT post in the image download section.
 
duo 4K SE and found LCD4kinux and had to change to internal boxskin LCD .Sorry did not remak it was downloadsection. YOu could probably move the topic
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top