Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] lcd4linux

Toja60

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Sweden
Hi!

And thanks a lot for version 5, every thing seems to work smooth on Ultimo4k.
However, I did see somewhere in the forum (sorry, can't remember where...) that an upgrade of lcd4linux was planned in coming releases.
It seems that it's still same version as in 4.2.030, I think the lcd4linux version is still 4.7-r2.
It works bad with some settings, I did found version 4.7-r6 somewhere on the interwebb, and manually installed it, and it works fine.
After that al worked perfect I did a software upgrade, and it told me that there is 1 pack for upgrade,
I installed it, and then lcd4linux didn't work any more, so I suppose the upgrade did downgrade lcd4linux.
If it's possible, please upgrade lcd4linux in coming releases.
 
It's falling on deaf ears mate, i have been posting on this forum and OpenBH all year about it.
 
Hi again, and thanks for the upgraded 5.0.002.

There was no text visible about what's updated, but the plugin versions was visible, "OE-A Plugins, [lcd4l] update to v 4.8-r0".
After I upgraded it was still 4.7-r2.
Did a clean flash also, but still version 4.7-r2...
Do I need to do any other or is it not updated?

OE-A_Plugins.webp
 
Last edited:
that commit was after the image was built

it will be in next Image.
 
Last edited:
FYI, the thread " **VU+ DUO2 USERS PLEASE READ** - OpenViX Build 5.0.003 LCD4Linux Updated" worked fine with my VU+ ULTIMO4K also with the new OpenViX Build 5.0.003.

Thank you!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top