Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Led display

  • Thread starter Thread starter weirskynet
  • Start date Start date
W

weirskynet

Guest
This isn't an issue as such I think anyway

But what I'm wondering is ?
Is their a way to scoll the lcd display on the front panel when a channel or program name doesn't fit

Like for instance " BT Sports 2 HD doesn't fit fully on the lcd , is their anyway or setting or a plugin that can allow the display to scroll to show the full channel name or program name , I seen something in the settings in front panel display but nothing I can see to scroll the display

Anyone have any idea how to do this , I'm sure it used to on the stock vu firmware

Any help be good thanks
 
Anyone ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , [emoji12][emoji106][emoji14][emoji16]
 
As far as I know it is image dependent,there are settings in the set up menus ref scrolling and speed etc..
Like you I have seen it scroll when you change channel only,after it stays with just past of the channel name if it's too long to fit on display..
You could take a look in plugins see if there is any tool to adjust or make what you want happen.
Or try different images as some do have a channel scroll by default every 10/15 seconds I think but not 100%.
To be honest for me,you get enough information on screen and after all that's what you look at.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top