Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Line Down the left hand side of screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Allthegearnoidea
  • Start date Start date
A

Allthegearnoidea

Guest
Hi please can anyone help....

I am running what I think is the latest openvix version on my Solo2 and I have a line down the left hand edge of the screen.

I have tried the changing the setting in my TV to no avail, in fact when I change the aspect ration in that the "Picture" image reduces but the line still stays there.

I have tried the various settings with the VU Menus under Set UP > System > AV settings -it remains with all the options.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to try next?
 
try
menu
setup
system
user interface
position setup

ham
 
try
menu
setup
system
user interface
position setup

ham

That did the trick thank you!I would have thought those options would have been under the display settings... either way sorted now!
 
Rather than hiding such things with the OSD options, i would recommend you look into overscan for your TV model and if possible turn it OFF.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top