Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Live pause, getting it to rewind on resume

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
O

Ojustaboo

Guest
Hi all, I suspect its right under my nose. Did a full upgrade to Helios 10 from Zeus today and everything is working superbly.

The live pause now resumes from where I paused it, previously when I unpaused it, it went back a few seconds. Anyway to turn this back on please?

If it helps, I don't use the timeshift on all the time function (didn't previously)

Thanks

PS, under the Enter version number, I put "Helios 10", obviously doesn't like the text in there, I appreciate I didn't follow the instructions to the letter.
 
Last edited:
No worries, I'm happy to wait, just thought it was something I had done (or not done) as I did a full install.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top