Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Live TV channel preview now on right of screen, wanting it back to being on the left

cpg

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I did an online update to OpenVix 6.2.009. All good, but whenever I go into the usual menus like EPG, PVR and TIMER, the live TV channel preview is now displayed on the left and the text is on the right. It's a bit jarring after years of seeing the live channel image on the right.

It there a menu option that would allow me to swap it back so the live TV image is on the right (and the text on the left)?

Thanks for any advice.
 
I think it's because the Simple Ten Eighty skin is now the default.
Just go into User Interface and change skin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top