Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] LLMNR daemon

sashires

New member
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
there is a llmnrd process running that is constantly consuming 10% CPU

is this necessary (i think it is new)?
can this be disabled?

regards

Stephen
 
As its probably of no use on most receivers, and if it is stealling this much cpu% then I think it should be disabled at startup and be an option to enable it if people really think its needed in the image.
 
Thanks for the quick reply

It's not having a noticeable impact at the moment, but seems a significant overhead for something I don't think I need and have managed without s far.

Is it something I can disable?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top