Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] localizing channels after cable scan

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidmorris27
  • Start date Start date
D

davidmorris27

Guest
Hi All,

I really hope someone can help please,

I have ran a scan on the vigin cable channels and pick up around 500 witch is great, the trouble is I pick up every BBC one channel in the country i.e. BBC one north, south, London, etc. plus all the other's that are duplicated, I can only obviously view a picture for my local area, see below image:
20140910_195802.webp

I only want to see my local area which is West Yorkshire, can anyone help put these into some kind of order or hide he other channels?

Any help at all would be awesome.

thanks Guys,
Dave....
 
You need to Scan via ABM for this you need to set the tuner and abm to your virgin network id for example my id is 40967 Preston1.
 
You need to Scan via ABM for this you need to set the tuner and abm to your virgin network id for example my id is 40967 Preston1.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, do you know what west yorksire would be? I cant seem to find a list of locations?

Maybe someone esle knows?

Thanks buddy...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top