Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lock 'Main Menu'

gedclarke

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
19
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool UK
Hello, is there anway I can lock the main menu so the kids can't mess with the settings. I've set the parental lock for 'Protect Setup' and rebooted but it still allows access and changes to be made without entering pin (the only place it asked for the pin, was to gain access to the parental lock menu). I've made a backup incase they do mess with it, but a total lock requiring a pin to enter 'Main Menu' would be great. As always thanks in advance.
 
in vix use the parental lock feature


i assume this feature is in all images as its a e2 feature
 
Sorry forgot to state that I am using the latest vix, and what I said in the first post is happening. After I have set the parental lock for 'Protect Setup' and rebooted it still allows access to the menu and changes to be made without entering pin (the only place it asked for the pin, was to gain access to the parental lock menu). This is the parental lock on the first menu page is there another? Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top