Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Lock volume at 100 percent?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rimmel
  • Start date Start date
R

Rimmel

Guest
Hi I use my ET9x00 though an amp and was wondering if the volume can be locked (so the volume up/down doesn't work)?

thanks
 
I can use the hdmi cec to forward volume control to the tv, then disable internal speakers on the tv. Might not work on your setup so just a suggestion.


Tapatālker
 
Thanks bubble - I did use this method but found out that enabling the HDMI CEC creates a popping noise on the AV reciever. So it does work with a side effect.

I know that theres a keymap somewhere in enigma, will just keep searching.

thanks again
 
Hmmm, I can only imagine that to be caused by the volume of the box being low (should be max).

Volume is on max.

Also the HDMI CEC volume forward keys trick doesn't seem to actually work on the ZEUS image. You can set it but the volume keys still change the volume on the ET9x00.

There really should be an option to lock the volume on 100 percent on the box.

thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top