Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Locking up after restart

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesperkins
  • Start date Start date
J

jamesperkins

Guest
Box = Vu+ Solo
Image installed,
RATS bouquet / picon addons installed.
Blue-HD skin installed.
EPG setup and downloading OK & displaying OK.
4GB USB for picons/epg


Box is connected via Ethernet cable.

If I perform a restart, the box reboots and then shortly after the TV picture/sound comes on the "wait" symbol (top left) appears and remains. Cannot access any menus.

If I restart, without the Ethernet cable, all is OK.
If I then connect the Ethernet cable and "restart network" all is fine.
As soon as I do a restart with the Ethernet cable connected, the box freezes.

I have set the IP address as reserved on my router and the box is allocated the correct IP address.

Have tried reimaging the box several times.
I have also updated the bootloader.
 
I haven't, the box was owned by somebody before me.
What is an mg-cfg file?
 
You will need an FTP program such as Filezilla.
Connect to your box and look in /usr/keys for a file called mg-cfg
Look at line L it should read {00} if not change it to this.
 
Connected via Filezilla, looked in /usr/keys, no files in that folder.
 
Sorry I'm at a loss then - whenever there has been a problem such as yours, it has been a mg-cfg file that has caused the problem. I'm sure someone else will be along to help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top