Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Logitech Harmony 650 remote

Bazzer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
670
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
74
Location
Nottingham
Hi all,
My Harmony 650 seems to be acting weird . It went into remote assistant and it said press the Help button which I did and now I can't get the dam thing to work properly . It keeps going to Activities (Watch TV) and when I go back to Devices it don't work properly ie if I press a button whilst in the Mutant device it just powers the STB off. Anyone else had problems with this has it was working great until last night. Been online to try to resolve this issue but no luck.
Thanks
Bazzer
 
Mods,
Can you please delete this thread has I have solved the problem , it was a connection to the batteries I moved them slightly and now all is working ok.
Many thanks
Bazzer :thumbsup:
 
But now you mention it: why go to 'devices' at all? When the Harmony has been set up properly, there should be no reason for that?
 
But now you mention it: why go to 'devices' at all? When the Harmony has been set up properly, there should be no reason for that?
The only reason I said that was because it was going to Activities and I had to press Devices to get back to operating my Mutant. I did a little more investigation on the web and one or two have had the same issue with the battery connections. But all is ok now after a little tweaking of the remote :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top