Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Looking for a new box, HELP please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mathz
  • Start date Start date
M

Mathz

Guest
Hi guys, hope everyone had a good Christmas, I'm looking to upgrade my vu duo which has served well over the last 3 years, I use mainly for sd channels and fta hd channels. Imy looking at either the mutant 4k of the new vu uno 4k as it has full kodi feature, the specs are decent on both boxes but I would like to know what you think? Which would be the better buy? Thanks in advance.
 
Hi guys, hope everyone had a good Christmas, I'm looking to upgrade my vu duo which has served well over the last 3 years, I use mainly for sd channels and fta hd channels. Imy looking at either the mutant 4k of the new vu uno 4k as it has full kodi feature, the specs are decent on both boxes but I would like to know what you think? Which would be the better buy? Thanks in advance.

Is an Internal HDD something you require?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes ideally, I know the uno will take anote external hdd but can you record on it?
 
Andy
I have the same ? as the original post, (cable usage for me) mainly. Though the Mutant has both tuners.
Although the VU+Uno has the fbctuner
For me a internal HDD would be nice but not a must have.
I used to use a VU+Uno purchased from our sponsors, And still think it was a great box.
At the moment i,m using a Tecnomate 3T.
Is the mutant on a par with the Uno, Overall.
Cheers
 
Yes ideally, I know the uno will take anote external hdd but can you record on it?

Yeah you can record to an external hdd, you can even buy a 128gb sandisk ultra usb flash drives nowadays. It all depends what you require. I do prefer my Vu+ receivers, and I've played about with a friend's Vu+ Uno 4K and was impressed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the replies, I have a 4k uhd TV and use kodi, and iptv which you can add to the bouquets which is great, and I can record on the uno 4k? This might be the one then, I do like the vu receivers too seem to be built really well.
 
Yeah you can record on the Vu+ Uno 4K. Keep it in the family and stay with the Vu+ brand. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sweet going to order as wos are open on the 28th for dispatch��
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top