Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Looking for a setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter snipes1981
  • Start date Start date
S

snipes1981

Guest
Hello ,
I've been trying to find the setting for this issue but I can't find it or it doesn't exists probably the first one !
I'll try to explain ,when your on the channel list with the picture in top corner and you flick through the channels if you press back up it goes to the original channel .can it be changed so it selects the last channel I was on in the channel list ? Hope I've explained well enough for a response .cheers
 
In the channel list context menu you have 'preview' enabled. That means that on 'OK' the channel will show in preview, but on 'exit' you go back to the last service.
If you want to stay on a preview service, you should click on 'OK' once more.
 
if you mean when your in the epg selecting channels then in graphical epg settings set channel preview mode to no, then when you select the channel in the epg and press exit it will stay on that channel.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top