Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

looking for airplay plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter pspmixer
  • Start date Start date
P

pspmixer

Guest
looking for airplay plugin to use on my vu solo 2 which is on vix image 3.0 buid 808
tryied downloading it from the plugins section but says it down due to maintenance so I tried downloading on my other vu solo vix image 808 too but that said error on downloading it
so im creating this thread to see any can post airplay plugin for me , last I remember there was 2 airplay plugins
hope someone can help me out
 
I may be wrong but I think you'll need to update to the latest version of ViX which is Helios 17 iirc.
 
don't want to update as happy with what ive got but just want airplay plugin on box thaks
 
3-808 has no feeds anymore, so you're not happy with what you've got....
Helios has feeds with the OpenAirPlayer available.
 
here you go.

think this is the one you want.


put the folder in your systemplugins folder and restart e2.
 

Attachments

ive put in system plugins when I go to pluging get a error box appear saying some pluging are not available: (no module named m2crypto)
 
That will be a dependency; and since there are no feeds, it can't be installed.
Just upgrade to Helios and you'll be fine.
 
don't want to update to helios just can someone put up to date plugin on here that works thanks
 
Either install the linuxsataddons plugin and use it to get which ever plugin you need or get in contact with other 3.0 users to see if you can create and maintain your own plugin server.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Either install the linuxsataddons and use it to get which ever plugin you need or get in contact with other 3.0 users and create and maintain your own plugin server.

Why? .
 
Because he said he's happy with the older image. If he wants to install plugins from a feed then that's the only two options that I know of.....well there is a 3rd :p
 
Either install the linuxsataddons plugin and use it to get which ever plugin you need or get in contact with other 3.0 users to see if you can create and maintain your own plugin server.
ok place plugin on here for others if they want to do the same too

So instead of doing a little bit of 'work' you prefer others to work for you?
Really :rolleyes:
well I don't know where to look hence creating this thread
 
install that Linux sat addon plugin install airplayer 0.4.1 but when I play something though airplay then it stops as says needs a premium key.
 
ok place plugin on here for others if they want to do the same too


well I don't know where to look hence creating this thread

The plugin is most likely already on the forum but if it isn't I'm sure a quick google would find it and then perhaps you might upload it for others?
 
I deleted this closed source, hardly supported pay-plugin from the ViX-feeds.
We have the 'OpenAirplayer' available.
 
install airplayer 0.4.1 but when I play something though airplay then it stops as says needs a premium key.

Thats is one of the reasons it was removed from the ViX image feeds,closed source and pay for play says it all.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top