Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lose of recordings on hard drive after a power cut.

  • Thread starter Thread starter alanfrederick
  • Start date Start date
A

alanfrederick

Guest
I just noticed that all my recordings are no longer visible on my hard drive after I had a power cut.
It happened on both my Vu+Duo and my Vu+Duo2.
When I tried to restore some TS files that I had previously downloaded to my PC via FileZilla I received a box that said that target files already exist.
So why can I not see these files?
I am at present on Zeus 023 on both machines and am reluctant to update to Apollo 003 until I retrieve my lost recordings.
Anyone have any ideas as to what has happened?
The hard drives are 2TB in size.
 
can you still see them on the drive with filezilla ?
 
The image is stored on flash memory and does nothing to the HDD. It does not matter which image you are on.

Double check HDD is mounted correctly and you are viewing the correct directory.
 
updating the image wont affect the recordings unless you reformat / initialize the HDD. Check to see if the drives have lost their mount points as a result of the power failure bu going into the mounts manager (blue button> ViX> Mounts manager).
 
Thanks a lot pheonix, using the mount manager and reassigning the hard drive as the HDD worked.
All my recordings are back again.
I am over the moon, I was really depressed yesterday.
I will now update to Apollo 003.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top