Ant1942
New member
Yesterday I took my Vu+ Uno box to a friend's house as a demo prior to them purchasing one.
I had to reset the Network Settings at their house to DHCP since I normally have it fixed for ftp purposes.
Everything worked OK except when I came to demonstrate 'Playback Mode' there was nothing
to play.
Now before I left home there was about 10 hours worth of unwatched recordings on the 500GB
hard drive. These have now disappeared and not returned now the box is home again. I made
a short recording at my friends house......which played back OK and is still on the box now I'm home.
All I did was restart the Network with their router settings.
The recording path was, and still is /media/hdd/movie.
What went wrong?
I had to reset the Network Settings at their house to DHCP since I normally have it fixed for ftp purposes.
Everything worked OK except when I came to demonstrate 'Playback Mode' there was nothing
to play.
Now before I left home there was about 10 hours worth of unwatched recordings on the 500GB
hard drive. These have now disappeared and not returned now the box is home again. I made
a short recording at my friends house......which played back OK and is still on the box now I'm home.
All I did was restart the Network with their router settings.
The recording path was, and still is /media/hdd/movie.
What went wrong?