Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lost Backups and HDD mount

madaboutlotus

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Points
0
ITV HD-11102013-2123.webp

After updating to ver. 750 today, I have lost all my backups and HDD mount and this is what is displayed on the Vix/Backup menu. There is nothing in the Mount Manager either.

I have checked the HDD file directory on Filezilla and it reports a Critical File Transfer Error

What has happened and how the hell can I restore everything I have on the HDD. It would be disastrous if I lost all my recordings!!

Help please

STOP PRESS

Well bugger me, all I did was powered down the box completely and everything is back. How bizarre.
 
Last edited:
Can you take a screenshot of Mount Manager & upload that too.
 
Judge, all systems are back as normal again. It shows the normal view of the hdd.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 
Just a temporary glitch so or did you have to do anything to get it to work again?
Anyway, glad it's all working now.
 
As I posted, I had to power down, wait and then all was right in the world. But of a scare though. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top