Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

lost epg and plugin downloads

  • Thread starter Thread starter drs101
  • Start date Start date
D

drs101

Guest
hi guys, since yesterday I seem to have lost skyuk epg using crossepg and when I go to download plugins I only get picons with one entry (whitehd).

I am definitely still connected to the net and have network access to the box so all is well there so am at a loss, I have re-flashed the image and that doesn't help and have flashed the latest openpli to see if that is ok and the epg still doesn't work but plug-ins do.

all was well until Friday, full 7 day euro wide epg and long list of plug-ins to download...

any ideas? factory reset and re-flash any different to just re-flashing over the top of the image?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top