Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

lost picons in webif

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
suddenly I lost my picons in webif on the masterbox in firefox.The other 2 slave boxes work fine in webif. Is there a setting that prevents the picons showing in webif
 
What has changed on your setup recently? Image version on "master box"? Image version on slave box? What is the location of the picons on the master box? What type of picons are you using? Are all services affected so specific type, i.e IPTV, DVB-S, DVB-T?
 
all boxes on latest image and slave boxes show picons in webif.Config of boxes identically. Suddenly today master box no more picons in webif .Picons are Png type .Will see if after computer restart it works again tomorrow
Ps : picons are all visible on the box in EPG
 
Last edited:
strangely I have the same problem again.Both duo 4K on same image and slave box show picons in webif on PC and masterbox not. Is there a settingsfile that could be wrong ?
 
is set in all boxes but only masterbox does not show picons in webif on PC
 
found problem trough AI : an empty directory "picon" was created in usr/share/enigma2 .Deleted and picons are again visible in webif .
My picons are stored in root because there is memory enough.
 
maybe after updating before. I am now on 6.9.002 trough software update image and working all now. Full flash gave problems as mentioned in other topic
 
checked previous files as isnot there and should make a backup from partly not working 6.9.002 to see if it came from there.Otherwise I do not now from where it came. At least i know how to rectifie
 
checked previous files as isnot there and should make a backup from partly not working 6.9.002 to see if it came from there.Otherwise I do not now from where it came. At least i know how to rectifie
You may have created it in the past maybe when testing another picon set on your master box, perhaps? You say that you don't have the problem on the remote boxes also running 6.9.002. A flash would not have created the folder, so it must have been marked for backup and restore when the settings were re-applied after a flash. If you did an update only (don't think that is possible from 6.9.001 to 6.9.002 anyway), then the folder would have been there beforehand.
 
i have not flashed the slave boxes with 6.9.002 and did not say that either.

Fresh flash to 6.9.002 masterbox vu duo4K SE and my ip tv is not working . Software update worked fine and box shows 6.9.002 and iptv working.Channels are in list as dvb1 and all working fine under 6.9.001 and after software update so something strange but no problem and just mentioning if other people have same issue.Thats what forum is for :)
The extra folder is no problem (to delete) if I know what to do to get picons in webif. Will take notes if I change something and have the same problem in the future
 
i have not flashed the slave boxes with 6.9.002 and did not say that either.

Fresh flash to 6.9.002 masterbox vu duo4K SE and my ip tv is not working . Software update worked fine and box shows 6.9.002 and iptv working.Channels are in list as dvb1 and all working fine under 6.9.001 and after software update so something strange but no problem and just mentioning if other people have same issue.Thats what forum is for :)
The extra folder is no problem (to delete) if I know what to do to get picons in webif. Will take notes if I change something and have the same problem in the future
As I keep repeating, the OEA is in constant flux with major changes between versions(something we have no control over), so I would only flash not software update, regardless of it apparently completing fine.
 
as long as my ip tv is not working under new version 6.9.002 it is useless to flash for me.I am not using the internal iptv from vix.
Fresh flash took a lot of time to reinstall from backup all the plugins (+- 10 min)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top