Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lost Satelites

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tryharder
  • Start date Start date
T

Tryharder

Guest
I have a motorised setup and I get most available Sats. It has worked without to many problems for the last 15yrs. Now out of the blue 0.8w and 4.8e have stopped working ie. ( when I go on the Sats. the channels are all blanked out ) I am getting a signal and have checked the Tuner settings which remain unchanged and therefore there is no clear reason why they aren't on. Has anyone got an explanation for why they shouldn't be working....28.2e ..23.5e ..19e ..16e ..13e ..10e ..9e and 30w are all fine.

Thanks for any replies...

Rgds.Tryharder
 
Apologies I thought the info. was just required in the Vix section....

I have an ETx9000

Vix 3.2

build 025

I'm using Vhannibal motor settings D/L from Plugins

Any clues?

Rgds.Tryharder
 
Just downloaded them from the plugin>settings in image and those satellite are available. However I am on 026.

Download a satellites.xml from
Code:
http://satellites-xml.org/
and place it in /etc/enigma2
 
I have updated to 026 and replaced the file as instructed and the 2 Sats. are still Black....Very Strange

Has anyone else got any ideas please.....

Rgds. Tryharder
 
There are some ideas in this thread >>>>>>>>>>>>> world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?49265-no-thour-8w

I suggest you look at all the satellites.xml files you have in your box and see if they say 1.0W instead of 0.8W. If they say 1.0W that is the cause of your problem.
 
Ok Ive checked the other Thread and done everything suggested...Ive replaced the satellites.xml files in the Tuxbox folder and the Enigma2 folder...Iv'e loaded 2 different channel lists, rebooted the receiver a dozen times and still the 2 Sats. are dark. I have read the Satellites files after replacing the ones already on the box and they are definitely 0.8w and 4.8e not 1.0w and 5.0e

any more suggestions please...Thanks for your assistance so far..

Rgds.Tryharder
 
Why are you doing two things? And in what order are you doing it? one will replace the other

Upload your channel list here as an attachment please.
Also attach both satllites.xml clearly marked as to which location they came from.
 
Why are you doing two things? And in what order are you doing it? one will replace the other

Upload your channel list here as an attachment please.
Also attach both satllites.xml clearly marked as to which location they came from.


Sorted..Ive just put a Channel List By Malimali on the box and all of a sudden the 2 Sats. are now back up and working......
Thanks for all your help...

Rgds.Tryharder
 
Sorry for the late response...I was Using Vhannibal Motor Settings..I then Tried CST SETTINGS E2...then I tried Ciefp-E2-Motor 68E-30w-IPTV.01.12-2015

Rgds. Tryharder
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top