I've got both a Vu+ Duo4K and Vu+ Ultimo4K box on the same build number. Each box is attached to a different dish pointing to 28.2 East. I'm in Dumfries, South West Scotland.
Since at least a couple of weeks ago, on BOTH dishes I'm getting a LOT of dropped frames on Channel 5 every day of the week on programmes such as Jeremy Vine from 9.15am-12.15am. I'm talking about an hour of lost footage. This happened on Feb 1-3. On Feb 4-Feb 9 I was only getting about 30 dropped frames or so but that's still a missing part of the programme. I've also got under 30 dropped frames or so in some ITV caps of This Morning from 10am-12.30pm.
I had a Sky engineer come to fix the alignment of my dishes today but he said they were already aligned! So I don't know what's causing these dropped frames? Any suggestions? Would installing a more recent image or switching the box off at the wall switch and back on again fix the issue?
Since at least a couple of weeks ago, on BOTH dishes I'm getting a LOT of dropped frames on Channel 5 every day of the week on programmes such as Jeremy Vine from 9.15am-12.15am. I'm talking about an hour of lost footage. This happened on Feb 1-3. On Feb 4-Feb 9 I was only getting about 30 dropped frames or so but that's still a missing part of the programme. I've also got under 30 dropped frames or so in some ITV caps of This Morning from 10am-12.30pm.
I had a Sky engineer come to fix the alignment of my dishes today but he said they were already aligned! So I don't know what's causing these dropped frames? Any suggestions? Would installing a more recent image or switching the box off at the wall switch and back on again fix the issue?