Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable Support thread

Code:
18/4/2015
Sorted Radio bouquet issue. Thanks CG121
Created Interactive sports bouquet
Removed hidden channels

19/4/2015
Number being printed next to name is now configurable in script. Default is off
Added check for dvbsnoop in script

23/4/2015 Thanks CG121
Removed VOD adult chanenls
PPV Channels fixed
 

Attachments

You mention you have removed hidden channels in this update? In what context? If there are any "hidden" channels how do you get them back?
 
The channels were called "Hidden". I cant remember what was done. You can compare the scripts. 7zip can unpack ipk files, you can then compare without having to install.
 
Getting a zgemma h2 soon. what's the best way of using this plugin? I want the sky number list as the main, but would this conflict with AB28.2?

Should I be running this plugin first, then the sky version?
 
No as its a Zgemma h2 pile of shit as well as a clone n not supported by ViX, contray to what you have been told. Ta.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi,

I downloaded and installed this
File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20150423_all.ipk

but when i go to about it says i have the version dated 1st June 2014.

Is that correct or have i got the older version still?

Also i have downloaded the latest MK picons but they do not seem to working with VM but some of them do work with 28.2e.


Thanks
 
Hi,
I downloaded and installed this
File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20150423_all.ipk
but when i go to about it says i have the version dated 1st June 2014.
A typo in the file showing version date. 20150423 is showing as 1st june 2014.

It is not a godd idea to ask about two separate issues in one post. Especially when you are joing a thread.
 
Okay no problem i thought i had downloaded the older version.

Where can i get the following info from for Birmingham:

Network ID
Frequency
Symbol Rate

Thanks for your help.
 
Message me if your stuck

EDIT: Please do not post links to other forums. There is a list of Net IDs already on this forum.
 
Some channels are grayed out and not available before doing the Autobroquets i could view the channel fine
bbchd and skysports1
 
Hello
Can someone help me to get uk cable channels on enigma 2 spark triplex with hyperion v4.5! I live in london? I have at home virgin media tv cable subscribe as well. I want to watch cable tv on enigma 2 with cccam or mgcam? I have cccam line for all satellites but i want cable tv.
Thank you
 
I dont know how to config. Reciever for cable tv!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Code:
18/4/2015
Sorted Radio bouquet issue. Thanks CG121
Created Interactive sports bouquet
Removed hidden channels

19/4/2015
Number being printed next to name is now configurable in script. Default is off
Added check for dvbsnoop in script

23/4/2015 Thanks CG121
Removed VOD adult chanenls
PPV Channels fixed

Sorry but I am rather confused. What is the difference between the "c2lite" and "c2ultralite" and the "all" version? I assume the original version on page 1 will be the one that shows all the hidden channels as well?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top