Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] LX3 Boots To Standby From Deep Standby

dfox

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
When I am booting my LX3 from deep standby it automatically puts itself in standby instead of displaying normal TV.

I have deleted all power timers but this still persists. I have tried a flash with settings restore to the latest version but this still does happens.

I notice when flashing 3.2 build 16 it asked me if I wanted to do a settings restore so said said yes, but it didnt ask me whether i wasted to do a plugins restore which I would of selected no.

It just loaded all settings and plugins.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top