Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] m3uiptv

Thanx,
when comparing to Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/plugin.py

There is this:

import xml.etree.cElementTree

file = open("%s/menu.xml" % path.dirname(modules[__name__].__file__), 'r')
mdom = xml.etree.cElementTree.parse(file)
file.close()


But I don't know if this has something to do with localization.
 
Thanx,
when comparing to Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/plugin.py

There is this:

import xml.etree.cElementTree

file = open("%s/menu.xml" % path.dirname(modules[__name__].__file__), 'r')
mdom = xml.etree.cElementTree.parse(file)
file.close()


But I don't know if this has something to do with localization.

its parsing the ViX plugin menu xml file for later use.
 
Hello,

flashed 6.6.011 to Multiboot's slot 4 of Ultimo 4K. Translation is not working, because the file is named 'eitconfig.mo'. Can this be fixed, please ?
 
Can I just say thanks for this plugin found it really easy and great guide. And I know someone who could manage it. :cool:

I have 2 questions.

1. Does it matter which skin I use? I like kiddacs.

2. Would I need 2 subs so that I could record?

Thanks again. may have other questions after a bit more testing
 
So
1. It doesnt matter the skin. The only issues you may have is with catchup player if the skin doesnt support it.
2. To record and watch different channel you will need 2 connections... If you record currently playing channel then 1 connection is ok.
 
Hello @DimitarCC ,

maybe this needs to corrected ?

plugin.py : L2094

configlist.append((_("Local EPG server listening port") + " *", config.plugins.m3uiptv.epg_loc_port, _("Enables possibility to return back in epg screens so to use old entries for invoke catchup/archive/timeshift.")))
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top