Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Magic-HD Night on Apollo

  • Thread starter Thread starter froddy
  • Start date Start date
F

froddy

Guest
Hi,

I am hoping someone can help point me in the right direction/give advice?

I have just set up the new OpenVix Apollo image on my VU+Ultimo and can`t get my favourite Magic HD Night skin to install.

I have looked for hours and cannot find a solution so am thinking there isn`t one. The best thing I like about the Magic HD skin is the EPG and have become very familiar with it.

Can anyone suggest a similar skin that works on Apollo?

Thank you for your help.
 
Hi,
which image do you use? Perhaps openvixhd? On my Duo2 with OpenVIX 4 #96 Magic-HD-Night is there as normal. OpenViXHD was a special build for full HD skins which merged into later image builds.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top