Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Main Menu opening/closing randomly?

harryajh

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Experiencing some really strange behaviour, the "Main Menu" has suddenly started to open/close on it's own accord!

tried rebooting, updating to latest OpenVix version and even tried a 2nd Remote (as I thought the "Menu" button may be sticking), absoultely no difference!

I'm using the Blue-HD skin and I've haven't changed anything (knowingly) for several weeks - apart from my box being possessed by a Poltergeist, has anyone any ideas what's going on? I'm totally stumped what to try next!

many thanks
 
Do you use openwebife it could be someone on your network winding you up or if you've opened ports to view outside of network it could be someone who hass accessed your box
 
Yep sounds like someone winding you up defo. I've done it to friends in the past. lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Another thought I've seen are energy saving bulbs causing these types of issues but I've got them in my house and have never had any problems with any device so am not sure if they actually can cause problems.
 
damn! got on here hoping no one had replied so I could delete it quick because I've found out what was causing it .............................................
.............................................
.............................................
.............................................
major, major embarassing, now I have to explain...
.............................................
.............................................
.............................................
.............................................
.............................................
I bought a Wireless Keyboard last week to use with Kodi etc... this was in a pocket on the side of my couch, everytime anyone moved, buttons got pressed!

I now feel the biggest Plonker on the planet, my Fridge full of Beer is about to get demolished (if I can stop laughing), thanks for all the replies, hope I made you all smile also!

:roflmao::sofahide::roflmao:
 
I bought a Wireless Keyboard last week to use with Kodi etc... this was in a pocket on the side of my couch, everytime anyone moved, buttons got pressed!
Well, at least that's better than having been hacked.
 
... or shredded by a strimmer.:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top