Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Main Menu problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter succuba
  • Start date Start date
S

succuba

Guest
Hi,

I have a VU+ DUO from our sponsors and yesterday I purchased a VU+ SOLO from our sponsors which arrived promptly today.

I tried the unit straight out of the box and it worked as expected. I then installed the VIX 1.0 image for the box and all is working well except....

... the main menu (after I press the menu button on the remote) appears to be slightly to the left on the screen obscuring some of the text, I am sure I read somewhere on the VU+ DUO forum that this was easily corrected but I can't seem to find the thread, could anyone point me in the right direction here to fix the problem.

This also applies to the full screen menus such as the epg, it just seems to be stretched too wide.

It must be stressed that this unit is hooked up to a CRT TV via SCART until my new flat screen TV arrives (I don't know if that would make a difference).

Thanks for looking
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top