Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Manual & Auto Scan Menu Disappeared

  • Thread starter Thread starter rido111
  • Start date Start date
Maybe the other users havent yet updated or not recognized. I control updates every time and update when you publish it. So the others may not recognize this problem. Could you check what you checked in the latest change. By the way i am software developer for 15 years. So i understand you but i advice check the code again one more time. Thanks.

No issues here on various boxes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You will just have to bite the bullet and reflash with latest ViX image and do as Abu says, setup from scratch with no restores of your backup/plugins.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
…. even easier if you do an image backup first, then you can do as asked and then go back to your original image if you want/need to.
 
ok i understood you but in previous version i did not have a problem like that, so i believe that this is a problem of last commit. After reflash my image if the problem continues, what will you advice or do?
 
To fix a problem, you have to be able to reproduce it/know cause. As far as we know it is working fine. Commit is from PLi, nobody has reported issue there either.

I am on 5.1 030 003. I also flashed 5.1 029 to test your report. I could not reproduce the issue you are having.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 
Manual & Auto Scan Menu Disappeared

After reflash my image if the problem continues, what will you advice or do?



Will come round for tea and see issue myself.



Please create an image backup so you can restore it if necessary. Flash new image, do not restore anything or install any plugins. Just set tuners and check menus.



Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 
I have flashed 5.1.029 and not restore or install anything but my problem continues. Menus not visible.
Tuner 1 is set and only Port D is set, the others not connnected and tuner 2 is disabled.
 
As you are not willing to upload your settings file, I am out of ideas.

Here is mine



Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
i have also attached latest tuner config screen shots. any opinion?
IMG_4353.webp
IMG_4354.webp
IMG_4355.webp
 
i have also attached latest tuner config screen shots. any opinion?

Those are inconclusive. Attach the file please. There is nothing personal in them, you have just flashed a new image anyway. Read the file first if you are in doubt.

I suspect it is the automatic diseqc setting.
 
Please try the following settings file. Ignore the 28.2 for now.

Issue "init 4" command first
Unzip the attached settings file
Transfer it to /etc/enigma2
Issue an "init 3" command to restart
 

Attachments

as i said before it is bug. Developers must look for it. Previous version did not have this problem.
 
who will look for it? when will be fixed, i cannot scan any channel because of that
 
You can look for it too. You have been a software developer for 15 years. We are people who do this for a hobby in our free time. I have posted a link to the changed files, you can undo the changes on your current system as a temporary measure.
 
I told you that i am a software developer for impressing to understand you easily what you have been telling to me. I think it should not be easy like that "undo changes as a temporary measure". If you are senior, you have to look for a stable solution. I did not write any code with phyton so i do not know how to code it. I looked for the changes but i could not get any point. But i feel that it is very basic bug you can find. I have 2 tuner and one of them is disabled. I think that is the first reason for that.

In brief, is there any investigation for this problem, how can we solve this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top