Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Manual swap of 1 channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter connormill
  • Start date Start date
C

connormill

Guest
I have a Solo2 running Vix 3.0.808 using the AutoBouquet plug in (which works fantastically by the way!!) to add in al the scottish channels to the EPG but I need a couple of swaps and cannot figure out how to do it.

on 101 I have BBC One Scotland, BBC One Scotland HD is on 141 - is it possible to swap these so that 101 defaults to HD.

Also, 103 is STV, but it's STV West Coast. I need it to be STV Aberdeen (up the dons!) is it possible to swap this too?


Those are the only 2 channels I want to swap, is this doable?
 
AutoBouquesMaker built into the image or AutoBouquets E2 by Lraizer

What region are you using?
 
AutoBouquesMaker built into the image or AutoBouquets E2 by Lraizer

What region are you using?

I've used AutoBouquesMaker with HD Swap turned on and region is Scottish East.

but, 101 is still BBC1 SD and 103 is still STV SD (west coast)

Also worth pointing out is 141 is BBC 1 Scotland HD and I cant find STV (aberdeen)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top