W
walterw
Guest
Hi everybody,
I'm currently looking for an integrated media center+pvr solution and stumbled onto VIX - well, a friend mentioned it to me. I would now like to find out what VIX can exactly do in order do decide which way to take. A user manuals would be perfect for that purpose...
Apparently, this proves to be a little difficult. I was browsing and searching this forum and the web, but couldn't find any manual or "product presentation" FAQ for VIX. There are lots of HOWTOs on how to install software packages i never heard of (without mentioning their use, btw.), but nothing where a complete beginner or someone who wants to find out anything about VIX prior to buying a compatible device could start.
Either that, or i am blind/dense/plain stupid. Or simply using the wrong search keywords.
IS there any document that could enlighten me?
I'm currently looking for an integrated media center+pvr solution and stumbled onto VIX - well, a friend mentioned it to me. I would now like to find out what VIX can exactly do in order do decide which way to take. A user manuals would be perfect for that purpose...
Apparently, this proves to be a little difficult. I was browsing and searching this forum and the web, but couldn't find any manual or "product presentation" FAQ for VIX. There are lots of HOWTOs on how to install software packages i never heard of (without mentioning their use, btw.), but nothing where a complete beginner or someone who wants to find out anything about VIX prior to buying a compatible device could start.
Either that, or i am blind/dense/plain stupid. Or simply using the wrong search keywords.
IS there any document that could enlighten me?