Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] MARA M9 Build 3.0.626 Mount Manager crashes, if USB Drive will be mounted

  • Thread starter Thread starter trunax
  • Start date Start date
T

trunax

Guest
There ist a Problem with mounting of USB Drive.
I have one internal HDD and external NTFS formatted USB 3.0 750 GB HDD.
If i try to mount an external USB in VIX -Mount manager instead of internal HDD (Red Button), then crashes receiver.

Attached a Logfile
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
There ist a Problem with mounting of USB Drive.
I have one internal HDD and external NTFS formatted USB 3.0 750 GB HDD.
If i try to mount an external USB in VIX -Mount manager instead of internal HDD (Red Button), then crashes receiver.

Attached a Logfile

I cant view the file as im online via a mobile phone. But do you by chance have TSpanel installed ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
I cant view the file as im online via a mobile phone. But do you by chance have TSpanel installed ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Phoenix.

I get the same problem here, and the box crashes.
TS panel is installed and updated.
I tried mounting my USB using TS panel mount manager, and also using the blue button.
BH 1.7.9

Any advice would be great pls, as I don't want to store my EPG.dat in flash using cross EPG.
Cheers..
 
Hi Phoenix.

I get the same problem here, and the box crashes.
TS panel is installed and updated.
I tried mounting my USB using TS panel mount manager, and also using the blue button.
BH 1.7.9

Any advice would be great pls, as I don't want to store my EPG.dat in flash using cross EPG.
Cheers..


TSpanel is the likely culprit in your case mate, it is known to mess with Timeshift, USB, HDD and Network mounts. The only way to fully remove TSpanel is to reflash the image and not install it again. frankly it's a nuisance that causes way more problems than it solves.
 
TSpanel is the likely culprit in your case mate, it is known to mess with Timeshift, USB, HDD and Network mounts. The only way to fully remove TSpanel is to reflash the image and not install it again. frankly it's a nuisance that causes way more problems than it solves.

Hi mate.

Shit!!

I just reflashed it.

Thanks bro.

I'll do it another day lol
 
Hi mate.

Shit!!

I just reflashed it.

Thanks bro.

I'll do it another day lol

no worries mate, when you do reflash please keep us informed as to the outcome.
 
Removing TS panel didn't work Lol:p

Simply removing TSpanel is not enough as it overwrites system files during its install, meaning its virtually impossible to fully remove. A full reflash is the only way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Simply removing TSpanel is not enough as it overwrites system files during its install, meaning its virtually impossible to fully remove. A full reflash is the only way.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting.
There's me thinking TS was the mutts!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top