Hello,
since Build 7xx increasing my RAM consumption at each update. Currently I have build 808 without HbbTV with MetrixSkin. Without a swap file, the box will reboot after about 20-40min and it is not generated a crash log. Once I start a recording increases the Ram consumption even faster and after 5 minutes the box will reboot. Again, no crash log generated.
A test with the skin VixNightHD and VixMagicHD did not improve.
With a 96MB swapfile the box will not reboot anymore, but the spinner runs any time for 1-2 minutes. Now i have test with 256MB swapfile and the box now runs without any problems.
Is it a bug? Is it normal? Or should I clean reinstall?
Until about build 6xx I could operate the VuDuo still without swapfile. Only with HbbTV was a swapfile necessary.
only show TV
4 records active
Attached any DebugLog from last days. Maybe it will help narrow down the problem.
Gruss Lothar
since Build 7xx increasing my RAM consumption at each update. Currently I have build 808 without HbbTV with MetrixSkin. Without a swap file, the box will reboot after about 20-40min and it is not generated a crash log. Once I start a recording increases the Ram consumption even faster and after 5 minutes the box will reboot. Again, no crash log generated.
A test with the skin VixNightHD and VixMagicHD did not improve.
With a 96MB swapfile the box will not reboot anymore, but the spinner runs any time for 1-2 minutes. Now i have test with 256MB swapfile and the box now runs without any problems.
Is it a bug? Is it normal? Or should I clean reinstall?
Until about build 6xx I could operate the VuDuo still without swapfile. Only with HbbTV was a swapfile necessary.
only show TV
4 records activeAttached any DebugLog from last days. Maybe it will help narrow down the problem.
Gruss Lothar
