Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Micro] MB Micro needed USB flash after build 23 restore via Image Manager

aido

New member
Joined
Mar 5, 2014
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just a quick one - down at the folks so figured I'd upgrade the MB Micro to build 23.

I used the Image Manager to download and restore the latest image as I've done the last few times and it went through the flashing process fine but then wouldn't boot up.

Gave it 15 minutes of just a blue light and no HDMI signal before powering the box down and giving it a few minutes and then powering it back up but no joy - constant blue light with no image and the box didn't boot the network up.

Downloaded the image manually and performed a USB flash and that's fine - has come up on build 023 but just something to watch out for in case this affects anyone else.

I'd flashed the previous couple of versions via Image Manager with no issues - no errors were reported either so it's a strange one.

I'll try the LX3 at home later.
 
Just a quick one - down at the folks so figured I'd upgrade the MB Micro to build 23.

I used the Image Manager to download and restore the latest image as I've done the last few times and it went through the flashing process fine but then wouldn't boot up.

Gave it 15 minutes of just a blue light and no HDMI signal before powering the box down and giving it a few minutes and then powering it back up but no joy - constant blue light with no image and the box didn't boot the network up.

Downloaded the image manually and performed a USB flash and that's fine - has come up on build 023 but just something to watch out for in case this affects anyone else.

I'd flashed the previous couple of versions via Image Manager with no issues - no errors were reported either so it's a strange one.

I'll try the LX3 at home later.

Thx, backup images restore fine. Fresh downloaded through image manager via couch flash don't. For now USB flash. Only NB Micro affected, it's not a build 023 issue. It's on to do list to get fixed. Buttons on remote should all work now.
 
Buttons are working a treat in build 023 thanks mate :)

Just waiting for the feeds to come back so I can download the wifi driver again, is it possible to download those manually please?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top