Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

/media folder does not cleanup sd** folders

kunmun23

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,
Have been inactive for a while. Just got back and starting playing with my ET9000 again :)

I have a 2TB internal drive mounted to /media/hdd and an external drive connected to a rear USB...the other rear USB port has a flash drive for picons etc. At times I also connect an external hard drive through the front USB. I can access the drives as follows :

Filelist button >> move up to /media directory
Under /media I see something like usb, hdd, net, sda1, sda1, sdb1, sdb2 etc and one of these directories shows the hard drive content.

However, I observed that it does not clear the empty directories ..over time the list has grown ....I manually deleted the empty directories but they seem to get recreated again every time I connect an external drive through the front port and the list grows again and I have to remember which drive shows under sdb3 or sdc1 or so on...

Is there a better solution to this?

Is ther a bug in the system that doesn't delete these temp folder automatically after disconnecting the drive?
Is there a plugin I can install to clean these directories automatically?

Would really appreciate any help from the experts here.

Thanks in advance...!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top