Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Media player plugin - recommendations?

dcGT

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,
Apologies if this post is in the wrong place, please move if necessary. I'm new to the world of VIX and I'm getting used to all the functions and capabilities. I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a media player plugin that will do the following:

1. Play MKV/MP4 etc.
2. Allow me to resume playback in the middle of the video.
3. Allow forwarding and rewinding throughout the file.

I've tried the standard player that is used to play recorded tv programmes, but this doesn't seem to allow forwarding/rewinding of MKV/MP4 files etc.
I've also IPTV player, but this doesn't seem to allow resuming playback in the middle of the file. I could be using them incorrectly though!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

dcGT
 
Hi,
use the jump key 1,4,7 and 3,6,9 in the standard player to jump in mkv and mp4.

ciao
 
Have a look for VLC player in the Plugins

Thanks, will have a look at this. I tried downloading from the feeds. I can see that I can point to other servers for streaming. Can you point to MKV files to play locally on the box?

Thanks,

dcGT
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top