M
mufc1983
Guest
hi
can someone tell me pls where can i download a good media center plugin for the vix?
can someone tell me pls where can i download a good media center plugin for the vix?
hi
can someone tell me pls where can i download a good media center plugin for the vix?
Yeah! I'd like BoxeeBox or XBMC
not enough processor power for either of those i am afraid, i just use the recording list 'button' then navigate to your media files, it plays mkv's better than the MediaPlayer plugin , dont know why but it does
![]()
Not wanting to disagree with you Andy as I know you are the coder for the Vix image, but the 400mips of the Vu+ is quite capable of running either, I play blu ray rips (MKV's) from the harddrive - what it lacks is video acceleration. Boxeebox is due to run on a media streamer/player due to be released from D-Link - originally it had a tegra 2 onboard, not that a powerful cpu. Just depends how you code Boxeebox.
This is the world of satellite, I think this is a bit too far from the world of media streamers/players (popcorn hour, HDI Dune etc) for someone to code a good media player front end - I'd love a video wall, that can scrape films/tv series etc but that's for the future when the companies making receivers realise that they have a very capable player with the power to do both.