Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Mediaplayer bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter linox
  • Start date Start date
L

linox

Guest
Hi,

Just to poit out that sometimes when waching some videos (Xvid) and presing stop button the image get frozen and although i move to TV and go through channels, I can heard the TV chanel audio, but the image is still frozen with the last frame of the movie.

If I restart enigma everithing gets nomal.

As it is not a crash, I cannot post any log.

Anyone else with this problem or any idea regading it?

Best regards,
 
can you go to vix menu and settings and enable logs

when that happens again

go to root/home

get the log and post here

then turn off logs
 
I'm gonna wait for andy on this one but it seems first that the skin yr using has many missing elemects and is casueing a problem and also your DVB Tiner is failing to tune or lock on to a signal and hence going into pink screen
 
Just using the VIx HD skin!

Findr enclosed a second log. From the enigma reboot I did:

Open the movie, after few seconds stop, exit, no problma getting back to tv chanel.

Open the same movie again , after few seconds stop, It gets back to the chanel. but the image is frozen on the last frame from the movie.

Change to another cahnnel, same issue.

Hope it helps.
 

Attachments

hmm, not sure why it is locking up
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top