Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] Mediaportal ??

obibraun

New member
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
65
hello@
have the new 3.2 flashed without making
but it can not install MediaPortal
not from the feed!
Who can help?MP1.webp
 
telnet to box

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal --force-depends

restart box.

then update mediaportal.
 
Unfortunately MediaPortal is one of the few plugins for which the author has not made the required amendments to allow proper installing on a modern OE-image.
So one has to use the trick in the above post.
 
If I install mediaportal and mediainfo to 3.2 strange thing happens. When wathing normal movies, double ok doesn´t bring program details anymore, and long epg which I have set from button setup as show event details brings mediainfo page to screen. Behavior is the same with Duo2 and ET10000.
 
Hi,
this is because of mediainfo. Take a look into the configuration of mediainfo if you can see something there. I think I have setup mediainfo to only react on the record button.

ciao
 
Hi,
this is because of mediainfo. Take a look into the configuration of mediainfo if you can see something there. I think I have setup mediainfo to only react on the record button.

ciao
In mediainfo configuration you cannot affect this. Remember this appears when you are watching normal recordings from /hdd/movie.
 
Hi,
this is because of mediainfo. Take a look into the configuration of mediainfo if you can see something there. I think I have setup mediainfo to only react on the record button.

ciao
I think you set mediaportal how to record mediainfo, not from mediainfo setup. Am I wrong?
 
Server down?

Code:
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found                       
Collected errors:                                                         
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvi
ase/3.2/vuduo2/3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 
Mediaportal .IPk

I load your .IPK and it runs O.K. on last VIX Image.

Then I update to the last Mediaportal version.

All O.K.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top