Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Mediatomb, Oppera and hbbtv

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have downloaded mediatomb from the feeds but I don't see it as an installed plugin when I press the blue button - short or long.

I have tried running it from a command prompt, but it fails with a 'segmentation fault'. Is there anything that can be done to avoid this?

I also looked for Opera and hbbtv in the feeds but these do not appear to be available.

What is the best web browser?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top