Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] mediatomb problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter nml
  • Start date Start date
N

nml

Guest
I have a VU+ Duo with the latest image installed, I also have a windows 7 pc upns enabled, Sony bds-570 & Humax foxsat hdr running Twonky. The problem I have is that I have a lot of media files on my pc that I can access via dlna on the sony from which I can also acces the Foxsat & Duo. But I can't access the pc from the duo but I can access the foxsat.

Any ideas? nml
 
Sorry it's on a Black Hole image. Could the mods please move this thread?

But Vix team could we please have mediatomb or twonky in a future image/

nml
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top