Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Menu fuzziness when viewing standard definition channels

Andy_Hazza

Moderator
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
15
Points
0
Location
Derbyshire, UK
Hi peeps,

Its been a known issue my end for a while and also all the other peeps I know who have Vu+ Solo2's. When I'm watching an HD channel and press the menu button all the lettering etc are crisp n clear but when viewing a SD channel the menu options are not as crisp and with us eventually losing all the HD channels and the main viewing will be SD is there not a way we can improve the menu options? I have a HD TV using HDMI lead etc. What are your thoughts and advice please? Is it something andyblac can look into?

Thanks for a great Image and all your efforts, ViX is simply the best!! :thumbsup:

P.S. I tried to put Build Number 3 in but automatically puts in Apollo?? Possible bug in the thread posting!! lol.
 
Last edited:
Have you auto resolution enabled? If you do then that is most likely your problem
 
Yeah I have auto resolution on. That's a bummer, shame as I like the up scaling bit with the SD viewing. Thanks for shedding light on that Abu.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top