I have installed the various builds whenever they have become available, the latest being today with 416.
I have noticed that the Menu>Information>About page has not updated since build 405. It reports the last update was on 07/11/2012 and continues to display current build as 405.
The builds do seem to be installing in the usual way (using online update) and the image DOES seem to have been updating because I now have the new PowerTimers within the Timers menu.
I have the box set to make an image backup as part of the upgrade process and all image backups made since 7-11-2012 are showing as 3.0.405
Bit of a pain because I always like to go and check what image I am currently on before carrying out any updates and of course it is confusing if I need to reinstall from an image backup.
Anyone else experience this?
Thanks chaps.
I have noticed that the Menu>Information>About page has not updated since build 405. It reports the last update was on 07/11/2012 and continues to display current build as 405.
The builds do seem to be installing in the usual way (using online update) and the image DOES seem to have been updating because I now have the new PowerTimers within the Timers menu.
I have the box set to make an image backup as part of the upgrade process and all image backups made since 7-11-2012 are showing as 3.0.405
Bit of a pain because I always like to go and check what image I am currently on before carrying out any updates and of course it is confusing if I need to reinstall from an image backup.
Anyone else experience this?
Thanks chaps.
