Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Menu is offset to the left, missing some of it (using vix 2.3)

theo

New member
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Ive just installed Vix 2.3. on my Vu Duo +. I like it very much, but there is one problem - the vix menu, epg etc are slightly offset to the left, so, for example, when I open favorites menu I cannot see the first 'B' of BBC1. Not really the end of the world except in unfamiliar menus and am having to guess a bit.

Can someone guide me to a fix.
 
hi theo,

go into the Settings menu and you will find a OSD menu where you can change the position of the menus, etc...

regards.
 
I had the same problem.
It was the settings in my LG LCD TV. Was set to 16:9 now set to "Scale".
Still 16:9 but I think the setting is now driven by the sat box , which is still 16:9.
Wierd. Dont understand it really, but it works now
 
you can fix this easily with the OSD settings in the main Menu.
you can reduce and center the whole OSD to fit your screen, whatever size or TV it is.
 
Thanks a lot - problem now sorted via OSD menu. Simple when you know how!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top