Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Menus appearing on Duo without pressing any buttons

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdlee
  • Start date Start date
come on guys, i know tempers can get a little frayed at times but were all here to help each other, so with that in mind @ mickyblueys if you can post your EPG setup we can look to see how or why it's having the affect it is when used on a USB stick.

uploadfromtaptalk1355067728562.webpuploadfromtaptalk1355067741971.webpuploadfromtaptalk1355067755824.webp

But as I said I'm happy with my setting on hdd. It could quite possibly have something to do with the USB sticks I use... I don't know.
If there is something wrong with my settings let me know.

Cheers Phoenix.

It would be nice if you could explain to you're Dutch friend that "tits up" is a very English technical term. That he may not get! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
and due to uninvited epg discussion, and ego problems, this thread has been hi jacked, well done

in future please have the manners to copy and paste parts of a thread that are not directly relivent, and start your own thread
 
Just found an article on early energy saving lightbulbs interfering with virgin media boxes causing random channel changes etc but I've turned off all bulbs and its still happening.

Running out of ideas now. Its not the remote, HDMI CEC is diabled, I've done a clean install of the latest vix.

Any suggestions or should I be thinking about trying to get a replacement duo?
 
Try a different image to see what happens then, may be!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

worth a try, but really, I think your best bet pdlee, is to contact the forum sponser, as it does sound like a unit fault
 
A couple of options:
1- Disconnect the HDMI-lead; that way you're sure HDMI-CEC can't interfere (or de-install the plugin);
2- Put a dark tape or paper before the IR-receiver; that way you're sure IR (from whatever which source) can't interfere. Make sure the tape is much wider then the IR-receiver (you can see it through the display window if you shine a strong light on it);
3- Activate debuglogs and look into it at them moment such an event happens; button pushes show up there.
 
Just to update in case anyone has a similar problem - turning off HDMI CEC on the TV itself finally solved the problem.

Thanks to everyone who replied.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top